1.08.2010

Famous Potato Skins


When I cook, I always try and make it friendly for my audience. These appetizers I had made on New Years and they were quite the hit. With the men around, I try to make more more guy friendly stuff... the only difference is that its healthy, and they don't even know it!

Potato Skins

Russet Potatoes (as many as you'd like, I used about 10)
Vegan Cheddar Cheese (Or just regular)
Green Onion-a bundle
Black Olives-1 large can chopped
Sour cream-if you dare... light of course (ours didn't even need it though)

Flavor Ingredients

Mix together...
Olive Oil
Paprika
Sea Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

How To:

Wash and bake potatoes-30 min at 400 degrees
Let the potatoes cool, then slice in half
With a spoon (grapefruit spoon works best) scoop out half of the insides
Brush oil sauce on outside of the potatoes
Fill with cheese
Bake about 10 minutes, and 5 minutes, broil

Take them out, top with onions and olives, then lightly drizzle all sauce on top of potatoes.

Mmmm... enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think