7.21.2011

cupcakes always leave a lasting impression...

Today is my last day work!  Gosh it is going to be hard leaving all the great people I work with.  I think there is some statistic that says you spend 85% of your time at work (or something to that affect).  More reason why you should love not only what you do, but who you work with if you ask me!

Anyway, I decided to load everyone up on sugar this morning.  These are my favorite cupcakes to make and they are extremely easy.  Sorry, I do not make my own mix for this recipe.  These are my go-to quick, easy, tasty, and gluten free treats.


Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes

1 bag of Pam's Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix
3 Eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil (or canola)
2/3 cups water
1/2 cup of mini dark chocolate chips
1 large container of chocolate or vanilla frosting (or both!  I prefer Betty Crockers whipped chocolate and white frosting).
Sprinkles!

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Grab a cupcake tray and fill with the cupcake holders.  Pour batter in about 3/4 full.  Cook for 18-20 minutes.  
Let them cool and then top them with frosting and sprinkles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think