10.01.2011

gluten free super cookie recipe

I think I just died and went to cookie heaven.  I just did the most amazing improvisation of my life!

Super Cookie Recipe 
(these give you super hero powers)

1 bag of Purely Elizabeth or Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Cookie Mix
1 egg (or egg replacement if you are vegan)
2 tablespoons of water
1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup of Earth Balance butter
3 tablespoons almond butter
1/3 cup of sliced almonds and pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup of shredded coconut

Mix ingredients together while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Once combined roll into cookie dough balls, about two inches wide.  Keep them seperated enough so that they don't cook into eachother. 
Cook for 15 minutes (maybe 17 if your oven isn't as hot).

Enjoy these with a glass of almond milk and make sure to bake enough to share, because you may not be able to eat just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think