1.27.2012

Workout + Playlist of the Week

This week I am stepping up the workouts.  If you are like me, you get stuck in the same old workout routines because you learned a few moves once so you just keep doing that over and over again.  Sound familiar?  Those machines scare me and so does the gym for that matter.  Anyway, I did a bit of research and here is my new workout routine!









Monday:  30 Minute Cardio (i get bored doing anything longer than that-unless there is a tv).
Tuesday: Gentle Christian Yoga- free at my local church!
Wednesday: Katie's routine from the Dashing Dish workout #1
Thursday: Bar Method Class (they always have great deals on classes- you must try this!!)
Friday: Katie's routine from the Dashing Dish workout #2
Saturday: Hike or beach walk
Sunday:  Relax and have a mimosa!

Workout Playlist for the week:

Sneaker Pimps- "6 Underground (perfecto mix)"
Shiny Toy Guns-"Don't Cry Out"
J.Cole-"Workout"
Ladyhawke-"My Delirium"
Late Night Alumni-"You Could Be The One"
Kaskade-"Move for Me"
Morgan Page-"I Fight For You"
Groove Armada-"Superstylin'"
Keane-"Is It Any Wonder"

1 comment:

tell me whatcha think