10.27.2013

Spicy Vanilla + Sea Salt Chocolate

Chocolate is always a good idea. But homemade chocolate? Even better.

Welcome my new favorite bar of chocolate...

After reading Delighted Momma's recipe last week for her paleo chocolate, I had to give it go. What I love about this recipe is you can add whatever your favorite chocolate bar mixings are. 

I like mine spicy. And a bit salty.

Here is the other perk... this is non-dairy and low glycemic. 

Spicy Vanilla + Sea Salt Chocolate

1 c. cocoa powder
1/2 c. melted coconut oil
1/4 c. raw honey
4 drops stevia (if you do not have stevia you can use 1/3 c. raw honey)
1 teaspoon vanilla

3 shakes cayenne pepper
2 shakes cinnamon 

(sorry about my lack of measurements but this is exactly how I made this yumminess)

For dusting...

Coarse sea salt and about 1-2 teaspoons of coconut sugar

Directions

Mix together all ingredients (except the sea salt and coconut sugar) 

Line a small tray with parchment paper.

Pour in mixture and freeze for 20-30 minutes. 

Break into pieces and keep stored in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think