3.14.2014

Favorite Things Friday

From sunny San Diego, happy Friday to you!


We have had an unexpected extension to our trip down here and I must say, I have no complaints about that whatsoever! Here are a few things I'm loving this week. It has a lot to do with water, sun, a handsome man, wedding planning and margaritas (smiley face, smiley face).

1. Hawaiian wedding planning! Yep, we are headed to Hawaii! We are going to be doing an intimate wedding with family in Hawaii, then head back home to Oregon to have a reception with our friends and extended family! We entertained quite a few ideas on wedding plans, but everything led us right back to square one- intimate ceremony (and my request to be barefoot in the sand and non-traditional wedding dress). You can follow along on my wedding pinterest page here. And ANY unique wedding ideas or suggestions you have for our style wedding are welcomed. Bring. them. on. : )

2. Margaritas! It is basically a ritual when I get home. Sit outside with Mom and drink margaritas in the sun. I love making mine with lime juice, tequila, triple sec, stevia, and a splash of soda water.

3. Beach days with the fiance! It is something that I took for granted while I lived here, but every time I come home now, I appreciate so much. A beach day full of healthy snacks, magazines, and good company is a great day in my book!

4. Sunset runs: After a long winter of running on a treadmill, it feels great to get outside and run in some fresh air. And a sunset view doesn't suck either...

Happiest Friday everyone. I hope you get a little bit of sunshine, wherever you might be.

XO
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think