7.02.2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Summer is hereeeeeee! We braved the rain and now get to celebrate the famous Oregon summer. Our home is full of our wedding gifts, open windows, blossoming flowers in our garden, and some books and baby outfits (already!). And new summertime bed sheets... oh the joy new sheets bring me!

Here are the things I am loving this week!

1. Maldon Sea Salt: After attending a Hipcooks cooking class in Portland, the lady running class got me hooked on the sea salt flakes. It makes my favorite salad dressing taste insanely better (lemon, olive oil, sea salt, pepper).

2. Rifle Journals from Paper Source: I'm a huge note taker. I sleep better and function better if I'm able to get my thoughts and to-do lists on paper. These thin notebooks are ideal to keep with you and they are so dang cute!

3. Stock: I love fresh flowers. I just feel happier having them around! And stock... I love big bundles of it. They have the greatest smell.

4. Latte Machine: Since I've been pregnant I've cut back on caffeine, but I still have a little everyday! Latte's have been my best friend, but they get PRICEY when you pay for one everyday. Now, I get to make my own at home. Coconut milk, stevia or coconut sugar, vanilla, and a shot of espresso- voila!

5. Ina May's Guide to Childbirth: This came highly recommended from my acupuncturist and I have just recently started to read it. I love her take on birth- it is such an enlightening and helpful book- I highly recommend it as well!

6. Royal Apothic- Noble Carnation: I love a good perfume. I would spend a good amount of money for a great one that smells yummy and lasts long. I used to only wear Hanae Mori, until I found this one in Anthropologie. It is like a smokey vanilla scent and I get compliments on it all the time. I used to not tell anyone what I wore, but secrets out! ; )

7. Sydney Hale Co. Candles: Another thing I will always spend a bit more money on is a good candle. The Fir and Blue Sage candle is my favorite, but I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with any of their scents. They burn evenly and have the perfect amount of fragrance.

8. Tycho "Dive" Album: This album is my favorite background music for getting work done or taking a long drive. Love, love, love this album right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think