7.08.2012

Red, White, & New

I hope that you all had a fantastic 4th!  I was missin' my man this 4th of July, but other than that, we celebrated it the right way up here in Portland.  I'm pretty sure legal fireworks makes everything more fun!  Just in time for the fun, I timed my Victoria Secret order to arrive on the 3rd.  Once you find your size in their bikinis, they truly are the best.

Hello Summertime!



I was ALL about pinterest this past week.  Found every festive 4th of July idea under the sun.  I wound up making marshmallow fireworks.  Marshmallows dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles.  Simple and tasty! 





And after a few hot dogs and adult beverages, I decided to wind down the week with a glass of chardonay and a quinoa and steak salad; Possibly one of the best dinners I've made in awhile and I couldn't even tell you how I made it.  Plus, I bought the steak pre-cooked from New Seasons deli (sometimes a girls got to cheat).


And some summertime nails... Alternating colors? So risky of me. 


Until next time...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think