10.05.2012

Keeping It Clean...

It's Fridaaaaay (doing my Friday dance)!  This has been a loooong week for me and I couldn't have made it through without daily yoga, some Billie Holiday, a glass of red wine, and a grocery cart full of clean foods.


What is clean food?  Well... to me it is simple: 

Eating clean means that you fill your diet up with fresh, organic produce, meat, and poultry, and stay away from processed foods, or any foods for that that have a long list of ingredients.  If you can't pronounce an ingredient, it probably doesn't belong in that precious body of yours!


I've been on a major mid-morning grapefruit kick.  I fall in and out of love with these guys, but their fat-fighting power makes them a great figure-friendly choice.

Not the biggest fan?  Try sprinkling some chia seeds and stevia (the crystalized stevia tastes better on them in my opinion). 


And yes... today is feeling like another pinkjumpsuitkindaday.  Which can be translated to: I'm very happy today and feeling a bit silly...

I hope you all have the most wonderful, positive, happy, and healthy Friday!

Lindz XO

4 comments:

  1. Love the jumpsuit! And your grocery list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I'm already obsessed with it. You take such great pictures!

    I'm with ya on the grapefruit. Gotta power through those in the morning. ;)

    And I'm in love with your jumpsuit! Oh my word, I wish I could pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jena! Just started following along with your blog- I love it! And not to mention, I think you could definitely pull off a jumpsuit girl! xx

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha think