3.06.2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

There are far too many things I'm fond of this week.  After a short break from work, I am feeling energized, inspired, and frankly, a little feisty.  I am finally settling in to my new place, my work schedule is consistant, and I have a few new clients that brighten up my day and make me fall in love with my work all over again.  I really have nothing to complain about.

Here are few (of many) things I'm-a-lovin this Wednesday:

1. Epicuren Products:  I have a serious relationship with this company. Their products have changed my skin drastically.  Also, I get told that I smell good often (phew).  In fact, the other day a man at the grocery store actually told me he wanted to eat me.  I'm not even kidding.  I thought it was funny, scary, and Portland-like all at the same time.  Anyway, don't eat me, just go buy some of the Epicuren Kukui Coconut lotion (a.k.a. best thing on the planet).

2. Friends & Wine Tasting: Going wine tasting in Dundee/Yamhill was so much fun.  If you are a Pinot Noir fan, the Willamette Valley should be your destination.  And if you can round up a group of girls as fun as the ladies I was with... well, you are in for a great day.  I'd also like to give a little shout out to Red Hills Market for making some uh-mazing gluten free pizza.  If you are in Dundee, you MUST eat there.

3. My Awesome Mom: I swear she still has more fun than I do.  Not to get all mushy, but she truly is the most accepting, life-embracing, energetic, talented, and loving person I know.  She truly lives life to the fullest and is always reminding me to do the same.

4. Inspiring Reads: Self explanatory.  I posted this tid bit on my wall... Bigger dreams and more action.





5. A Settled Home:  I can't even tell you how nice it is to feel settled.  While there is still some stuff left to do, I feel blessed beyond words to have what I have and live where I live.  *Yes, that is my mom in the mirror. ; )

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Great humpday indeed. I've got the sous vide machine up & running & we will have a tasting party soon & you're invited! Hope your Wednesday gets even better! Your bud Tristan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that decor! And I too am I a BIG Epicuren fan. I need to try that lotion though! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love all these happy things :)
    Congrats on ring settled into the new place! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. for two all around with [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]red sole designer shoes[/url]

    get reduced stand out from very economical their additional promote . A very good . However 100% genuine right real stitched [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-bridal-discount-1_10.html]wedding shoes[/url]



    Substitute the cap when you're completed.

    You may also like:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-peep-toe-discount-1_27.html]christian louboutin suede peep toe pump[/url]

    ReplyDelete

tell me whatcha think