There are far too many things I'm fond of this week. After a short break from work, I am feeling energized, inspired, and frankly, a little feisty. I am finally settling in to my new place, my work schedule is consistant, and I have a few new clients that brighten up my day and make me fall in love with my work all over again. I really have nothing to complain about.
Here are few (of many) things I'm-a-lovin this Wednesday:
1. Epicuren Products: I have a serious relationship with this company. Their products have changed my skin drastically. Also, I get told that I smell good often (phew). In fact, the other day a man at the grocery store actually told me he wanted to eat me. I'm not even kidding. I thought it was funny, scary, and Portland-like all at the same time. Anyway, don't eat me, just go buy some of the Epicuren Kukui Coconut lotion (a.k.a. best thing on the planet).
2. Friends & Wine Tasting: Going wine tasting in Dundee/Yamhill was so much fun. If you are a Pinot Noir fan, the Willamette Valley should be your destination. And if you can round up a group of girls as fun as the ladies I was with... well, you are in for a great day. I'd also like to give a little shout out to Red Hills Market for making some uh-mazing gluten free pizza. If you are in Dundee, you MUST eat there.
3. My Awesome Mom: I swear she still has more fun than I do. Not to get all mushy, but she truly is the most accepting, life-embracing, energetic, talented, and loving person I know. She truly lives life to the fullest and is always reminding me to do the same.
4. Inspiring Reads: Self explanatory. I posted this tid bit on my wall... Bigger dreams and more action.
5. A Settled Home: I can't even tell you how nice it is to feel settled. While there is still some stuff left to do, I feel blessed beyond words to have what I have and live where I live. *Yes, that is my mom in the mirror. ; )
Have a great Wednesday everyone!