8.06.2013

Coastal Camping































Morning coffee anyone?

A bunch of friends all headed out to the Oregon coast last week for a camping trip and I'm kind of, maybe having withdrawals this morning.

We headed out to Cape Perpetua, which is about a three hour drive from Portland. The views there are stunning- maybe the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Not to get all cheesy on you, but after spending most of your week in an office, I can't tell you how refreshing it is to get outside and be in nature. Which makes me think about how much my life has changed since I moved to Oregon... My weekends used to revolve around shopping, dinners, beach, pool (which is all great, don't get me wrong), but now I just crave the outdoors and trying new things: new hikes, road trips, kayaking, fishing, jumping in waterholes, farm dinners, days at the river/lake/coast, boating, etc. Life just seems... real, ya know?

Anyway, I have a lot more to say along those lines, but I'll spare y'all on that. I just find it pretty awesome to see yourself transform. And what I have realized, is that it all really starts with the willingness to do so.





for more images visit dreamseekwander.tumblr.com (AKA: my storage space for photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think