1.09.2014

A Bright New Year

Happy New Year! I still can't believe it is already here, but I couldn't be more excited to see what it has in store. While I try and set up short term goals year around, I always look at the new year like a fresh start and clean slate- great for reevaluating the previous year and how productive and successful you were at accomplishing the things you hoped to achieve.

2014... here is what I'm after:

1. Finalizing my new Nourish site and ebook!
2. Completing a photography class
3. Getting another nutrition certification
4. Taking one big trip (Scandinavia or Indonesia to see my bestest...)
5. Getting in the greatest shape (I've been working out with a trainer and I am loving the results...must keep it up!).
6. 1-2 recipe posts per week
7. Host one incredible farm to table dinner with my sister
8. Read more books
9. And the overall, most important goals: more time laughing, more memories, more time with family, more time with friends, and more time with the man that makes my heart whole...
Happy New Year to you! Hoping it is your best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think