2.18.2014

Umm... We're Engaged!!





This past weekend was the greatest in every way possible. It all started Friday night (Valentine's Day).

I got off work, went straight home to get myself ready for a date night with my love and walked into a house full of candles, French music and what I thought were my thought out Valentine's Day presents. He sat me on the couch, had me open two letters. Then, there was an old French coffee table book that had "our future" written in French (yes, I love anything French, clearly) on the cover. I opened it up and bam... nestled in some Pendelton fabric was my ring with a letter about our future written on the inside of the book. He got down on one knee and of course, I said YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

To say Tyson is romantic is an understatement. I have never met a more thoughtful and loving man. While the ring, the proposal, etc. were amazing, what is even more amazing is that I get to look forward to marrying the most incredible man I have ever met. From our first date, we both knew... We both realized that same night that neither of us wanted anything more. After our third date, we both knew this wasn't temporary. It's almost explainable, but I now understand the saying that when you know, you know!

Since I've met Tyson, everything in my life has made sense. Who I am, what I've been through, where I am going... I can finally see things with a clear vision and take a deep breath, knowing that every experience has led me right to him. I never knew that a love like this existed... I never knew someone so perfect existed.

Babe, I know you read these posts! So, thank you for loving me unconditionally and loving me for exactly the person that I am. You bring out the greatest side possible in me. You are the most kind, loving, and generous human being. You make me feel the most loved everyday, you make me laugh until I can't breath, and you make me smile until my face hurts. And to top it off, it just so happens to be that you are the most handsome man I have ever met.

So, if my posts get extra mushy from here on it, you now know why... Thank you all for your love and support! I couldn't be more excited.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me whatcha think